- This event has passed.
Personal Improvement: Building Rapport
November 9, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Have you ever known people who have a knack for connecting with others? No matter who they meet, they can strike up a conversation and manage to create a sense of trust and understanding within minutes. It does not matter your profession or industry knowing how to build rapport can bring you future opportunities.
Building rapport is critical in business. It is one of the foundational elements of success in the workplace It is your tool for nurturing strong relationships while sharpening your capacity to influence others. When you have a rapport with someone, they will in turn want to help you succeed.
Is rapport a natural gift or a skill? Rapport can develop naturally, but anyone can also nurture an improve rapport, just as they can any other skill. Rapport is not just a tool for building relationships. This program will help you build and strengthen the skill and will focus on:
- What questions to ask to get the conversation started
- Steps on how to build your rapport with others
- Research and data that support the keys to success
- Practical ideas from body language, to mirroring and matching to get you more comfortable working with others and building solid relationships; and
- Tips you can start building on right away.
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.