November 2 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Management is ultimately about getting things done through others. Without a structured and clear approach to managing performance, where employees know what is expected of them and how they should approach their role, a manager is unable to effectively meet the level of productivity that is required. Managing performance can be one of the single most important things for a manager to get right. This requires a goal-focused, common-sense approach to working with employees that ensures they are motivated and focused on success.
This training course and its materials will provide you with everything you need to develop your skills and build your confidence.
We will cover:
- Setting the Stage for Your “Performance Partnership”
- Setting Expectations
- Strategies for Delivering Performance Feedback
- The Use of 1-on-1 Meetings
- Exploring Paths for Employee if They Get Off Track
- Different Tactics for Performance Reviews
Attendees will receive checklists, tools and tips for the best employee conversations, methods for the delivery and documentation as well as small group practice time.
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.