Job Descriptions: Writing Effective Job Descriptions with Measurable Standards – Webinar/Teleconference
February 20 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
This webinar will address the use and format for job descriptions and standards. A job description is valid only to the extent that it accurately reflects job content. The job description should assist in the development of job standards so that both the employer and employee know whether the performance is at expected levels. The process of creating job descriptions often fails due to a lack of collected data, in fact, most job descriptions are deficient. The information shared will help participants correct and improve their own job descriptions and analysis. Participants will explore:
- What information needs to be included in the descriptions.
- How to format descriptions that meet the requirements of governmental agencies, including ADA compliance.
- How to involve the employee and supervisor in setting standards.
- How to write standards from the job description in any easy, concise format.
- How to measure the results of a position.
- Seats are limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.