Interviewing for Culture
October 13 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
When you think about building a team or an organization where employees are engaged, motivated, and excited to stick around for a while, there’s likely one word you’ve heard again and again: culture. And for good reason—the vibe of your environment and the people who come to work every day has a huge impact on your happiness, and your overall success. But, fostering a vibrant and cohesive culture doesn’t happen overnight—and it certainly doesn’t happen by accident. It takes work and one of the first steps is with the people we hire.
In this program we’ll cover:
- The first question to ask yourself before the interviews start;
- Moving away from generalities in your interview questions;
- Tying your interview question to the core values and goals;
- Understanding what is a good or great applicant answer;
- Tips on being an effective interviewer; and
- Answering attendees’ question around effective interviewing
Participants will walk away a list of culture-related questions to ask during their next interview.
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.