Interviewing for Culture
October 13 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
When you think about building a team or an organization where employees are engaged, motivated, and excited to stick around for a while, there’s likely one word you’ve heard again and again: culture. And for good reason the vibe of your environment and the people who come to work there every day has a huge impact on your happiness and your overall success.
Fostering a vibrant and cohesive culture doesn’t happen overnight—and it certainly doesn’t happen by accident. It takes work and one of the first steps is with the people we hire.
In this program we’ll cover:
- The first question to ask yourself before the interviews starts
- Moving away from generalities in your interview questions
- Tying your interview questions to core values and goals
- Understanding what is a good or great applicant answer
- Tips on being an effective interviewer
- Answering your questions around effective interviewing.
- Credits (PDC): 2.00
- Pre-approved credits will only be provided to those who participate in the live program.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
- To inquire about quantity discounts, please email us at email@example.com
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.