- This event has passed.
HR Lunch Bunch: What is Registered Apprenticeship? Creating a New Workforce Development Strategy
November 2, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
When you think of apprenticeship–what comes to mind? Is it the trades? Like plumbers and electricians? What is the difference between internship & registered apprenticeship?
Come discuss how your organization can generate net new talent for your organization leveraging registered apprenticeship, what this entails to set up a program (including pitfalls) and best practices to implement a successful program.
We will be joined by Natalie Miller, SPHR, SHRM-SCP. She is the Regional Director for Apprenti, a non-profit that is focused on amplifying underrepresented voices in tech (women, BIPOC, and Veterans) through registered apprenticeship. Prior, she spent over 20 years in talent development consultant, career coaching and talent acquisition. She current serves Portland SHRM as Workforce Readiness Co-Director.
Come prepared to participate and bring along your questions. This is a great time and place to share your “tools and learnings” with other attendees.
- All times listed are Pacific Time.
- Your RSVP confirmation will include information for registering with Zoom to receive your link for joining the session.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your RSVP or a reminder notice one week prior to the session, your RSVP has not been received.
- If you do not receive or lose your Zoom link, please contact our office at email@example.com or call us at 503-885-9815.
- Please contact us with questions or for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-885-9815.