- This event has passed.
HR Lunch Bunch: Make a People-First Culture a Reality in Your Organization!
January 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
People keep encouraging companies to be “people-first” in their approach, but we’re not really sure how to make it come to life. Also, we’re not sure how to get Sr. Leadership to buy in to this forward-thinking approach to people.
Join us on Wednesday, January 4th, 2023, to hear from Steve Browne, Chief People Officer at LaRosa’s, Inc. Steve will show us how to create a people-first culture and sustain it so your organization thrives!!
You’ll learn the following:
- Understand how to be a valued, and sought after, resource as an HR practitioner, instead of only providing support when needed.
- Learn how to effectively develop people individually from the Executive level down through the organization.
- Work from a people-first and strengths-based position in the HR role and teach managers to do the same.
- Effectively assess and place people in roles where they can perform and excel personally and for the organization.
Come prepared to participate and bring along your questions. This is a great time and place to share your “tools and learnings” with other attendees.
- All times listed are Pacific Time.
- Your RSVP confirmation will include information for registering with Zoom to receive your link for joining the session.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your RSVP or a reminder notice one week prior to the session, your RSVP has not been received.
- If you do not receive or lose your Zoom link, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 503-885-9815.
- Please contact us with questions or for more information: email@example.com or 503-885-9815.