Foundations of Leadership
November 18 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
One of the greatest values in life is to help someone else. That is what you are doing as a leader – investing and touching peoples lives. You are an ordinary person put in extraordinary circumstances and you take action. This workshop is designed to reinforce and enhance the leadership skills of those who serve, motivate, facilitate, or inspire the work of others. This program will focus on:
- Broaden participants’ understanding of how their leadership capability impacts employee performance;
- Understanding the competencies of a good leader;
- Identifying ones’ leadership style and the characteristics they demonstrate;
- Give participants opportunities to enhance their personal leadership skills and traits through exercises; and
- Learning and properly applying the number one role of a leader: to lead by example.
The session will help participants enhance their skills, while enjoying a humorous look at what is possible and take away a clear understanding of what needs to be worked on developed within their own leadership style.
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- No refunds. A recording of the webinar will be available for 30 days following the live program.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.