FALL 2020 Supervisory Success Series – Webinar Series
September 10 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Eight Consecutive Thursdays: September 10, 17, 24, October 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29, 2020
8:30 am – 12:30 pm
This series will be held via Zoom! You will receive Zoom meeting information prior to the first session.
An interactive series covering all the topics, issues and situations new supervisors or existing supervisor with no formal training need to know.
This program covers the following:
- Understanding the supervisor role and responsibilities.
- How to set the stage from day one.
- Managing employee perception.
- Interviewing – what questions to ask & not ask.
- Hiring and retaining the right employees.
- Supervisor’s role with Orientation vs. Onboarding.
- Value of performance management and coaching to get the performance you need.
- Effective role modeling.
- How to communicate more clearly and concisely.
- Barriers that result in conflict and conflict resolution techniques.
- Employee/supervisor partnership and understanding what motivates employee.
- How to provide feedback to employees.
- Legal responsibilities: discrimination, harassment, leave laws, reasonable suspicion & more.
Cost to Attend All Eight Sessions
$675 Per Person
$575 Per Person – Advantage Plan Clients
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.