Essential Skills: Empowerment
July 28 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
The credo of an empowering manager is to create a work environment in which people are empowered, productive, contributing, and happy. There is no benefit to hobbling employees by limiting their tools or information. Instead trust them to do the right thing, get out of their way, and then watch them succeed. There is a direct correlation between employee engagement and empowerment and getting this right has long-term benefits to the organization.
This program will cover:
- Suggested methods for how to empower employees
- Discuss the obstacles of empowerment
- Using effective communication, setting expectations, trust, and delegation as tools for empowerment
- Giving an opportunity for participants to do an empowerment exercise they can take back and use with their teams
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code dea6eqw4 for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code u99yjp86 for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.