Essential Skills: Emotional Intelligence
August 18 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Simply stated, Emotional Intelligence is a set of a competencies that enhance your ability to relate positively to others. According to the World Economic Forum they have added emotional intelligence as one of the top 10 skills needed for success in the 2020’s.
Recognizing, understanding, and managing emotions at work is critical to success in the workplace. Our emotions are integral to our work and personal lives. Instead of trying to ignore or downplay them, why not harness them and use them to improve working relationships and drive business outcomes?
In this program you’ll discover how to:
- Evaluate your current level of emotional intelligence – a self-assessment will be provided in advance.
- Identify your EI strengths and weaknesses.
- Overcome personal beliefs that might be holding you back.
- Understand how your emotions affect others – and how their emotions affect you.
- Better manage emotions by recognizing how thoughts and emotions are connected.
- And much more.
- All times listed are Pacific Time
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Coupon codes are available!
- Use coupon code dea6eqw4 for 10% discount on 6-11 registrations
- Use coupon code u99yjp86 for 15% discount on 12 or more registrations
- Full refund if your cancelation is received 14 or more days prior to the start of the series.
- No refund if you cancel with less than 14 days notice.
- No partial refund if you are unable to attend all sessions.