Employee Retention Tax Credit, Under 100 Employees
May 25 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Congress recently approved and enhanced the employee retention tax credit rules. Business owners who
have undergone the circumstances below may be able to claim up to $26,000 in refundable payroll tax
credits per employee. Now is a great time to review the requirements below to see if your business is
eligible to receive direct refunds.
- Capacity Restrictions
- Supply Chain Disruption
- Travel Restrictions
- Commerce Disruption
- Group Gather Limitations
- Vendor/Customer Restrictions
- Full or Partial Shutdowns
- Job Site/Customer Shutdowns
- Work-from-Home Orders
The sessions on May 18th and May 18th will target information for employers with more than 100 employees.
The sessions on May 19th and May 25th will target information for employers with less than 100 employees.
We are pleased to provide this program in partnership with Davidson Benefits Planning, an Alera Group; and Cunningham & Associates.
- All times listed are Pacific Time.
- Your RSVP confirmation will include a Zoom link for joining the session.
- You need to complete the Zoom registration prior to the event start.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your RSVP or a reminder notice one week prior to the session, your RSVP has not been received.
- Please contact us with questions or for more information: email@example.com or 503-885-9815.