- This event has passed.
December 2 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
In this economic climate, it is more critical than ever to recognize staff for their contributions. Recent surveys on the topic suggest the following:
- 83% of organizations suffer from a lack of an employee recognition
- one out of three employees in the United states have received recognition for a job well done in the past week
- 28% of an employee’s most unforgettable recognition comes from their manager, subsequently 24% of the most unforgettable recognition that employee receives comes from a CEO or other member of upper management
- 47% of employees state that they prefer new growth opportunities as recognition for their accomplishments
This program will focus on ways to increase productivity by recognizing the quality employees you already have by:
- Identifying employee motivation and making it work for you;
- Building a culture that is built on appreciation;
- How to give meaningful, sincere appreciation;
- Building reward systems that are cost effective, exciting and motivational;
- Developing inexpensive and innovative options for Employee Recognition and;
- Making Employee Recognition an “everyday-every way” practice in your organization for increased retention. This means practice Thankology, the art of noticing “out loud” and how to individualize one’s approach;
Attendees will take away fun, low-cost ideas to show appreciation at all levels. This is a lively interactive program with good ideas shared by attendees too.