Do You Have a Renegade on Your Team? Webinar
September 3 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am$49.00
Occasionally, maybe even more often than that, you experience a renegade team member who wants to do things their way rather than what you’ve tried to set as the norm. A rogue employee undermines your business by ignoring rules, policies, and expectations with no regard to others or even the values of the organization. They tend to be immune to the needs of others. They might openly break these rules, without concern of being fired, or covertly subvert them to prevent from being discovered.
Their actions might be relatively harmless or serious enough to pose a risk to the organization in some way. When these things happen, the manager must decide whether to act and what to do if they decide to act.
This program will give participants ideas around:
- Identifying the renegade
- Prevention and setting reinforceable expectations
- Monitoring and training to get employee back on the path of success
- Building trust and accountability
- Coming together as a team
- If, and when, to call it quits
- Space is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows”.
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session, your registration has not been received.