Oregon Equal Pay Law goes into effect on January 1, 2019.
Need help with Oregon Pay Equity? The next, and most significant portion of the Oregon Equal Pay Law goes into effect on January 1, 2019.
This milestone requires every employer to assess every job against the five comparable characteristics and complete a pay equity analysis. These tasks will help your organization reach compliance and avoid back pay, sanctions, and future litigation potential.
HR Answers, Inc. is also offering a variety of products to assist your organization with reaching pay equity compliance. These tools help you understand:
– What has changed in the Oregon Pay Equity Law?
– What needs to be done to reach compliance on 1/1/2019?
– What are the comparable characteristics?
– How do we evaluate each job?
– How do we analyze total compensation pay equity?
For more information and details on the above products, please visit us at HR Answers Pay Equity Products. If you have any questions about what might be the “right” purchase for your organization please give us a call at 503-885-9815. We are happy to discuss your specific needs.Follow Us