Benefits SpecialistApply Now
|Assists Benefits team in the administration of programs creating and implementing progressive solutions that result in a competitive advantage in terms of recruiting and retention success. Works collaboratively and independently in the design, development, implementation and communications of benefits.|
|1.||Provides technical support and coordination of administrative activities for employee benefit programs; ensures compliance and works to resolve or escalate, complex benefit issues and questions.|
|2.||Provides support for project tracking; addition of new projects, updates project status, project changes and resource allocations updates. Collaborates with all team members in the management of project tracking system. Provides project status reports and resource allocation reports to key stakeholders.|
|3.||Assists with the biweekly payroll process and funding to third party administrators, following guidelines or established procedures.|
|4.||Ensures data integrity by regularly auditing information on internal systems and third-party administrators. Conducts analysis of data, integrating and reconciling data across different systems.|
|5.||Develops and provides presentations and trainings for managers, HR Partners and the customer resource personnel. Provides support in the development and distribution of various communications such as letters, notices, etc.|
|6.||Prepares and maintains up-to-date benefit policies and procedures and prepares on-going educational, promotional and regulatory communications.|
|7.||Creates ad-hoc reports as requested by Benefits team or department leadership.|
|8.||Participates in the annual open enrollment processes.|
|9.||Performs other duties as assigned.|
|education:||Bachelor’s degree in human resources; or equivalent knowledge obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.|
|experience/training:||§ Minimum of three years of experience in a related benefits, HR and/or training role, preferably in a position requiring complex analytical skills.
§ Experience using Lawson HR System is preferred.
§ Experience with business analytics preferred.
|license/certification:||Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Certified Benefits Professional (CBP), Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS), American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA), OR Retirement Professional Associate (RPA) preferred.|
|other skills:||§ Proficient in the use of MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Access, etc.) with advanced skills in Excel for items such as vlookups, formulas, pivot tables.
§ Strong communications skills, written, presentation and verbal, are required.
§ Ability to prioritize multiple and shifting work priorities as necessary to meet competing demands and tight deadlines.
§ Ability to successfully manage multiple projects is required
§ Proven ability to present ideas in a visually appealing form is required.
§ Strong team player and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
§ Ability to develop and maintain strong documentation on standardized deliverables and processes.
HR GeneralistApply Now
We’re seeking an HR Generalist to perform HR-related duties on a professional level. You will work closely with senior management in carrying out responsibilities in the following functional areas: Employee relations, policy implementation, investigations, performance management, coaching/training, and affirmative action and employment law compliance.
Working under general management guidance, this HR Generalist role will work with minimal assistance to set precedent within limits and administers operating rules and procedures. Will perform advanced troubleshooting and analyses, using judgment to select from multiple alternatives, which have a significant impact on the organization. Must be able to frequently interact with other employees to provide detailed procedural explanations. Must demonstrate the ability to exercise discretion regarding confidential matters.
*Essential Functions for HR Generalist
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Maintains all employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies. Maintains employee personnel files.
- Manages and tracks all employee disciplinary action. Coaches, counsels and guides managers before executing employee disciplinary actions.
- Monitors tardy and absenteeism reports and ensures proper documentation is issued on employees who have excessive tardiness or absenteeism problems. Reports vacation, sick, personal day and holiday use to payroll and scheduling. Maintains and distributes report of same.
Minimum Qualifications for HR Generalist
A bachelor’s degree and three to five years of HR experience, or a master’s degree in HR management and two years of experience in the HR field, or seven years of experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential.
*Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
*This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening work may be required as job duties demand.
*Travel may be occasional for this position.
HR Answers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send cover letter and resume to be considered.Follow Us
Senior Business PartnerApply Now
HR Business Partner in Portland, OR.
We are seeking on behalf of our client a HR Business Partner (temp-to-hire) to be a primary point of contact for core leaders and employees for HR and employment related matters. Must understand the alignment of HR strategies and business needs and implements initiatives in support of strategies, serve as a trusted advisor and advocate for staff and facilitate resolution for HR related concerns. Must have extensive HR employee relations experience within complex organizations.
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees and management.
- Support leaders with action planning & coaching.
- Participate in grievance/dispute resolution, negotiations and task force activities.
- Provide labor relations contract implementation & interpretation.
- Maintain relations with union representatives.
- Maintain relationships in order to broker services provided through HR experts.
- Provide HR related training.
- Facilitate HR related focus groups and workouts as needed.
- Provide acquisition/affiliation support.
- Identify change management and communication needs and implements plan as appropriate.
- Implement regulatory audit surveys – action plan development and follow-up.
- Prepare HR metrics – analysis, interpretation & communication.
- Consult with leaders to identify engagement strategies.
- Facilitate department restructures and reorganizations.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management or related field.
- 5 years professional human resources or related experience.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- PHR or equivalent preferred.
Schedule: Full-time Monday thru Friday, days
Travel: Some travel may be required between facilities
To apply please email resume and cover letter to HR Answers.
Senior HR ManagerApply Now
The Senior HR Manager position is responsible for aligning business strategy and objectives with employees and management in designated business units. This role serves as a key consultant and partner to management on human resources-related issues. This role formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver strategic, value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The Senior HR Manager maintains competent/proficient level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial operating position, its organizational plans, its culture and its competition. This role seeks to develop integrated solutions and acts as an employee champion and change agent.
Summary for Senior HR Manager
- BUSINESS ACUMEN: Knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting business and organization
- COMMUNICATION: Ability to effectively communicate organizational priorities, assimilate feedback and provide clear feedback, direction and collaborate across business lines
- INNOVATION MANAGEMENT: Develop the organizations’ capacity for change and then translate that capacity into effective change processes and structure to ensure a seamless integration of change processes that builds sustainable competitive advantage
- STRATEGIC AGILITY: Can articulately speak to credible visions of future successes, create competitive strategies and plans that support the organizational operational and business priorities
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Develop and create healthy, collaborative relationships between organization, partners, leadership that help support and drive the overall vision, values and strategic goals of the organization
- INTERPERSONAL SAVVY: Builds appropriate rapport and constructive relations. Uses diplomacy and tact and can defuse high-tension situations comfortably.
Minimum Education for Senior HR Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor Relations or closely related field.
Minimum Work Experience for Senior HR Manager
- Minimum of eight (8) to ten (10) years’ experience as a Human Resources Generalist or Business Partner with a focus in employee relations, with two (2) years in a multidiscipline Human Resources environment, including recruitment, training, compensation, benefits, and performance management.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational strategy, employee and union/labor relations, diversity and inclusion, performance management, effective engagement of the workforce and federal and state respective employment laws.
To Apply:Please send your cover letter and resume. All applicants interested will receive full job description.Follow Us
HR Data CoordinatorApply Now
HR Data Coordinator
The HR Data Coordinator will report to the Manager of HRMS.
Our client is looking for someone to bring onto their team who is timeline driven, detailed oriented, has experience in data management for HRMS systems and doesn’t get flustered when interrupted.
The HR Data Coordinator manages the data management and administration of the human resources policies, procedures and programs in support of the following areas; training and development, HRIS, benefits and employment and general HR caregiver information. Providing HR data management support in a fast paced, timeline driven environment with a collaborative team.
- Receives, validates, clarifies and approves system updates to Hire/Rehire, Terminate, Change Relationship to Organization, Transfer, Promote, or Add Work Assignments as received from HR partners.
- Manages all data input for HR caregiver files; receives, validates and determines compliance with HR document guidelines. Responsible for I-9 form validation and ensures compliance and document and updated in HRIS systems.
- Manages certification and licensure documentation and related record keeping for all caregivers including validating the certification/license is from a credentialed source.
- Updates HRIS systems with new and renewed certifications, audits credential tracking reports for missing and expired credentials
- Manages administration of Special Benefits Program such as PTO Donations, PTO Hardship Cash Outs, Medical Premium Assistance and Emergency Loans.
- Primary resource area for HRIS system as a participant and tester on project teams for system upgrades, new launches, enhancements and process flows.
High School Diploma
One year of high volume data management
One year proven task management
One year high touch customer service
Prior HR experience preferred
$20.00 – $30.00/hr BOEFollow Us
SR Compensation SpecialistApply Now
Sr. Compensation Specialist
Creates/implements progressive compensation solutions based on total rewards philosophy resulting in a competitive advantage in terms of talent acquisition and retention success, which includes base salary administration as well as incentive and recognition programs as needed.
- In collaboration with the HR team develops, plans and implements total rewards programs that support rewards strategy including performance management, base pay, and variable pay as approved.
- Coordinates and administers programs for leadership, clinical, and support services jobs including base compensation, short-term incentive and deferred compensation.
- Prepares compensation policies and procedures as well as education and informational training and communication (both written and electronic). Collaborate with the HR team in communication and training for leadership and staff.
- Coordinates the development of materials and provides training to staff within the HR group, collaborating to establish processes that measurably quantify service delivery quality, accuracy and timeliness of service.
- Researches and assesses vendor partners for compensation programs and initiatives and ensures that agreed upon service levels are met.
- Conducts analysis and market research to support the development of bargaining proposals for caregiver compensation, and analyzes union compensation demands. Obtains and prepares cost data for company and union proposals and final settlements.
- As compensation subject matter expert, resolves escalated, complex compensation issues and questions. Ensures compliance with all organizational policies, state and federal laws and other regulatory agencies.
- Participate in the analysis, on boarding and integration of other organizations as a result of growth strategies.
- Participate in the development and testing of system upgrades, or implementation of new systems affecting human resources and compensation processes.
- Partner with the HR leadership to plan, develop and implement re-organizations related to job profiles, market pricing, titling, and individual caregiver mapping.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field required, or a combination of education, training and applicable experience.
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING: Seven years in-depth experience in a progressively responsible and complex compensation role with program development, project management and delivery of related training required.
Experience in Lawson and/or Crystal report writing strongly preferred. Proficient level of technical expertise in Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Certified Compensation Professional preferred.
This is a full time temp-to-hire role and our client has competitive pay and great benefits.Follow Us