HR Answers, Inc. is a major provider of HR specialty services and products. Our vision is to approach human resource with originality.
The goal of HR Answers, Inc. is to promote greater understanding and knowledge about positive employment practice and compliance so that our clients have less risk of lawsuits and regulatory concerns.
HRA is a full-service provider of HR products and services. The intent of these services is to supplement an organization’s own resources. HR Answers can either provide services on a project basis or serve as the Human Resource Department for organizations that do not have a formalized HR function established. Services include:
- AA and EEO/OFCCP Compliance
- Affirmative Action Plans (AAP)
- Assessment and documentation of harassment, unemployment, Worker’s Compensation, or BOLI claims
- Benefit Plan Assessment
- Compensation Program Design or Support
- Employee Relations Issues Assistance
- Employment Law Compliance
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Human Resource Practices Review
- Job Descriptions
- Labor Relations
- Organizational Development and Transition
- Outplacement assistance
- Performance Management Design and Information
- Policy & Procedure Development
- Risk Management with regard to Employment Law
- Salary Surveys
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Supervisory, Managerial & Employee Training
We specialize in everything HR – if you don’t see something on the list, please give us a call.
Whether in an ongoing human resource advice capacity or in a specific project role, HR Answers, Inc. recognizes its responsibility to offer the most current information and to tailor all work specifically to the client’s needs and wants.