HR Answers Inc., offers the Advantage Plan, a program of on-going personnel/HR support. This plan is designed to offer organizations information, support, advice and resources. It is ideal for small organizations that do not have a full-time human resources person, or where the HR staff may need technical support on compliance or complex issues.
Standard Service includes:
Unlimited telephone and email access to HR Answers consultants regarding any HR or employee related question. Access includes any designated manager or supervisor in the enrolled organization.
- $250 towards products or services of choice
- Unlimited access to all HRA Resource Guides (via HRA website) and download capabilities
- Certificate to one HRA workshop and discounts on all other HRA training workshops (from a $5-$100 value)
- Monthly Advantage e-newsletter
- $15 per/hr savings on use of the HRA Resource Library
- $15 per/hr discount on any consulting project work
Fee Structure: based on employee count (call us for more info).
Customized programs are also available. Call us at 503-885-9815 or 877-287-4476, and let’s explore the possibilities.
Consulting Project Work Might Include:
- Salary or incentive compensation design
- Organizational Development
- Labor Relations assistance
- Recruiting assistance
- HR Practices Review
- Risk Management with regard to employment law
- Outplacement assistance
- Assessment and documentation of harassment, unemployment, Worker’s Compensation, or BOLI claims
When to Call HR Answers, Inc.:
- Creating a new position
- Making a hiring decision (if unclear, references incomplete, conflicting information, etc.)
- Issues and circumstances requiring disciplinary action
- When an employee walks off the job
- Before any termination
- When Employment Division approves unemployment payments
- When a Workers’ Compensation injury or illness occurs
- Upon receipt of notice for any State or Federal Audit
- Uncertain about how much to pay a person
- Employee files any type of legal action, grievance, etc.
- Employee requests a Leave of Absence
- Employee is disabled
- Employee requests exemption to policy
- Questions regarding current company policies, procedures and corresponding forms
- Questions regarding new or revised policy or form
- Prior to benefit plan renewal
- A conflict exists between employee and supervisor that can’t be resolved
- Any other time you have a personnel question, concern, issue, or are uneasy about anything occurring in your workplace