Senior Compensation Consultant
Are you looking to be a part of a dynamic group of highly-skilled and talented individuals who enjoy working as a team for the success of the organization? If so, we would love to meet you!
HR Answers is the largest independently-owned Human Resources Consulting firm in the Pacific NW. We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Compensation Consultant to assist our clients. This person will have great attention to details, a knack for juggling several tasks at once, dealing with many different types of personalities, the ability to think “outside the box,” and take initiative and tackle a myriad of daily tasks and constant pop-up projects along the way.
Essential Functions of a Senior Compensation Consultant:
- Evaluating job positions, determining classification, exempt or non-exempt status, and salary.
- Ensuring company compliance with federal and state laws, including reporting requirements.
- Preparing occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scales.
- Providing advice on the resolution of classification and salary complaints.
- Researching job and worker requirements, structural and functional relationships among jobs and occupations, and occupational trends.
- Project work may include presenting methodology and data to executives and management.
Requirements of a Senior Compensation Consultant:
- Must have at least seven years HR compensation experience, or five years with an associate degree, or three years with a bachelor’s degree in HR or related field. Preference will be given to individuals with experience as an HR Manager, Director, or V.P. of Human Resources. (Equivalent combinations of experience and/or education will also be accepted.)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Professional certification as PHR, SPHR, CCP, and/or CEBS is strongly desired.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Wage will be based on qualifications. To review a complete job description please request from below email.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HRA is an EEEFollow Us