- This event has passed.
Train-The-Trainer: Preventing Discrimination & Harassment in the Workplace
May 15 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Recent news reports that we have a conversation and set the stage for appropriate and professional workplaces. With that in mind, organizations need a good understanding of what harassment is, and is not to understand the difference between appropriate, inappropriate and illegal behavior. More importantly, everyone needs to know the EEOC guidelines and recent Supreme Court rulings to be truly effective and to minimize the employer’s risk. This workshop provides the information needed for HR managers and supervisors to understand and feel confident in delivering harassment prevention training to their organization. The program contains all of the materials (Trainers Guide, Handouts, PPT, Exercises, Quizzes, etc.) you will need to deliver and customize a program for your organization.
This workshop was cancelled on February 22, 2018 due to weather conditions. If you previously registered, please contact HR Answers at (503) 885-9815 to confirm your registration and attendance at the program on May 15th.
- Seating is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.