- This event has passed.
Take Control of Your Time and Get the RIGHT Things Done!
December 6, 2018 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Interruptions, lack of focus and procrastination cost the U.S. economy an estimated $588 billion per year!
How much of that is your money?
This lively, interactive presentation provides strategies and solutions to boost productivity and efficiency. You’ll walk away with tips you can use the same day as training.
Learn How To:
- Improve focus and avoid the common productivity trap of multitasking
- Make better time choices to find your productivity sweet spots
- Utilize valuable strategies to manage email and electronic overload
- Limit distractions and interruptions to be more productive and focused
- Organize your space for maximum productivity
- Plan and prioritize quickly to get the most out of your day
Productivity Strategist, Author, Trainer & Speaker Bethanne Kronic is a member of the National Speakers Association (NSA) and has earned the prestigious CSP award (Certified Speaking Professional) from the National Speakers Association. Passionate about helping people live with less stress and find more time and energy, Bethanne established SIMPLIFY! in 2002. Bethanne is a Certified Professional Organizer (CPO) and a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO). She offers customized presentations, workshops and one-on-one consulting. In her spare time, Bethanne is a competitive rower and loves to eat ice cream!
Bethanne has presented to the following organizations: Port of Portland, Portland General Electric, Columbia Sportswear, City of Beaverton, OHSU, AAA Oregon /Idaho, Clean Water Services, and many others.
Training and Development, Recruitment and Staffing, Employee Relations, Affirmative Action Plans, Career Counseling and Outplacement Assistance, Compensation, Employee Opinion Surveys, Handbooks, Individual Coaching, Internal Investigations, Job Descriptions, Labor Relations, Mediation, Performance Management, Policies.
Cost: $195 Per Person / $175 Advantage Plan Clients
- Seating is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.