Supervisory Success Series – 8 part series – Tigard/ Portland
September 10 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
8 Consecutive Tuesdays
September 10, 17, 24,
October 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29
A highly interactive series covering all the topics, issues and situations new supervisors or existing supervisor with no formal training need know and will experience in their position life-cycle.
This program covers the following:
- Understanding the supervisor role and responsibilities.
- Setting the stage from day one.
- Managing employee perception.
- Interviewing – what questions to ask & not ask.
- Hiring and retaining the right employees.
- Orientation vs. onboarding.
- Value of performance management and coaching to get the performance you need.
- Effective role modeling.
- How to communicate more clearly and concisely.
- Barriers that result in conflict and conflict resolution techniques.
- Employee/supervisor partnership and understanding what motivates employee.
- How to provide feedback.
- Legal responsibilities, discrimination, harassment, new laws family leave, reasonable suspicion & more.
$575 Per Person – Advantage Plan Clients
Registration Information – REGISTER HERE
**** Foundation for the program is a DiSC Assessment of each participate. Mandatory completion of the pre-workshop DiSC assignment and Mandatory attendance at Session 1 is a required. ****
- Seating is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.