Supervisor Success Fall 2018
September 25 @ 8:30 am - November 13 @ 12:30 pm
Dates: September 25th, October 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, November 6th, 13th
Time: Tuesdays 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
Cost to Attend All Eight Sessions: $650 Per Person; $550 Per Person – Advantage Plan Clients
This program covers the following:
- Understanding the supervisor role and responsibilities.
- Setting the stage from day one.
- Managing employee perception.
- Interviewing – what questions to ask & not ask.
- Hiring and retaining the right employees.
- Orientation vs. onboarding.
- Value of performance management and coaching to get the performance you need.
- Effective role modeling.
- How to communicate more clearly and concisely.
- Barriers that result in conflict and conflict resolution techniques.
- Employee/supervisor partnership and understanding what motivates employee
- How to provide feedback.
- Legal responsibilities, discrimination, harassment, new laws family leave, reasonable suspicion, & more.