Strategic Human Resource Management – Portland/ Tigard
September 18 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Do you want to be taken seriously as your organization’s Human Resource professional?
Human resources planning is a process that identifies current and future
human resources needs for an organization to achieve its goals.
Human resources planning should serve as a link between human resources management and the overall strategic plan of an organization.
- The concepts and practices that guide and align Human Resource Management philosophy;
- Planning and the connection of HRM to the long term goals of the organization, with a particular focus on human capital;
- Addressing the concerns relating to the organization’s structure, quality, culture, values, commitment;
- Matching resources to future needs and other longer term people issues;
- Building the foundation by creating an effective organizational structure and design, culture, employee value proposition, systems thinking, an appropriate communication strategy and preparing an organization for a changing landscape, which includes downturns and mergers & acquisitions.
Cost: $150 Per Person / $112 Advantage Plan Members
- Seating is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.