Disabilities – What Case Law Teaches Us – Tigard/ Portland
February 5 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Americans with Disabilities Act has been around since 1990. There have been many lawsuits since then that provide real guidance for our decisions. What are those cases and what have they taught us?
This session will discuss:
- How the Interactive Process should be conducted.
- How much “Undue Hardship” is considered too much.
- What documentation is essential to minimizing liability.
- How a “doctor’s note” can make a huge difference in making employer decisions.
This promises to be a lively workshop covering these items and more. Come prepared to have Judy share her expert witness experience regarding ADA Compliance.
Cost: $150 Per Person / $112 Advantage Plan Members
Registration Information – REGISTER HERE!
- Seating is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar