June 5 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
According to a “Wall Street Journal” poll, 70% of all employees say they have never had a meaningful conversation about performance with their boss. Given all the time spent designing forms and talking about performance evaluation, this is a most discouraging statistic. How can you ensure that your managers and supervisors effectively manage and communicate regarding their employees’ performance?
Performance Management means setting agreed upon and understood goals, conversing frequently with employees about their progress; and allowing employees to assume responsibility for managing their own performance. Sounds good, but how do you really do it? This workshop will cover:
- Building performance partnerships between managers and employees.
- Ways to ensure this is an on-going process rather than a once a year event.
- How to plan, observe and evaluate employee performance.
- How to improve the performance through the use of performance standards.
- Coaching when things are going well & when they are not.
- Making performance appraisals a positive experience for both the supervisor and the employee.
Cost: $150 Per Person / $112 Advantage Plan Members
- Seating is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.