Oregon Pay Equity Overview Online – Webinar / Conference call
March 20 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
How to reach compliance and the proposed rules.
Oregon’s Pay Equity Law was implemented on January 1, 2019. This law requires every employer to complete a comparative analysis of each job and evaluate total compensation for each employee within the grouping of comparable characteristics. The Bureau of Labor and Industries (BOLI) has published the final rules that support the implementation and administration of the law. This 90 minute session will include an overview of the law, information about how to reach compliance and a review of the proposed administrative rules.
Cost: $49.00 Per Person If you are unable to attend, you may find one of the HR Answers Pay Equity Products to be helpful.
Registration Information – REGISTER HERE
You will be sent the online / conference log-in information once you have registered.
- Login is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.