- This event has passed.
Oregon Pay Equity – Overview of the law
September 13 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Oregon Pay Equity – Overview of the law, how to reach compliance and the proposed rules.
The next major milestone in implementation for Oregon’s Pay Equity Law is January 1, 2019. This is the portion that requires every employer to complete a comparative analysis of each job and evaluate total compensation for each employee within the grouping of comparable characteristics. The Bureau of Labor and Industries (BOLI) has published the proposed rules that will support the implementation and administration of the law and has asked for comments by September 28th. This two-hour session will include an overview of the law, information about how to reach compliance and a review of the proposed administrative rules.
Cost: $75.00 Per Person / $50.00 Advantage Plan Members
If you are unable to attend, you may find one of the HR Answers Pay Equity Products to be helpful.
- Seating is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.