Oregon Leave Laws – Teleconference / Webinar
July 17 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
The state of Oregon has, over the years, established a number of leave laws that are different from Federal leave law. In addition, the state has a number of leave laws that are not found in federal law. In cases in which the two laws conflict, the law most beneficial to the employee prevails. Therefore, it is essential that employers understand both the state and federal laws.
This webinar will review the most commonly used, and often misunderstood leave laws. We will also look at the new leave laws coming out of the 2018-2019 legislative session.
Cost: $49.00 Per Person
- Seating is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.