Getting Organized with Bethanne Kronick $195 ($175 for Advantage Plan Members)
September 27 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Organizing & Productivity Strategies
for the Workplace
This lively, interactive presentation provides strategies and solutions to boost productivity and efficiency. You’ll walk away with tips you can use the same day as training.
Learn How To:
- Improve focus and avoid the common productivity trap of multitasking
- Make better time choices to find your productivity sweet spots
- Utilize valuable strategies to manage email and electronic overload
- Limit distractions and interruptions to be more productive and focused
- Organize your space for maximum productivity
- Plan and prioritize quickly to get the most out of your day
Bethanne Kronick is a nationally recognize productivity strategist, speaker, author, and consultant who has successfully helped her clients learn practical strategies to improve their systems and work-flow for over ten years. Bethanne is passionate about bringing productivity, balance and wellness to people at work and in life. She will inspire you to take control of your time so you can do the things you are passionate about.
As a member of the National Speakers Association (NSA), Bethanne has presented to the following organizations: Port of Portland, Portland General Electric, OHSU, AAA Oregon/Idaho, Clean Water Services, Oregon Society of CPAs, and many others.
Program Cost: $195 ($175 for Advantage Plan Members)
- Seating is limited and registration is on a “first come, first serve” basis. We strongly encourage participants to call ahead to confirm that there is still space available in the program.
- Payment and registration must be received one week before the scheduled program start date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program start date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- A reminder notice with directions will be emailed approximately one week before the session. If you do not receive this email, your registration has not been received.
For Questions: Contact Petrina Bigford, 503-885-9815