June 26 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
A Wall Street Journal” article highlighted the results of an Employee Opinion Survey where 70% percent of the employees surveyed (2000 non-supervisory workers at all levels) said, “Recognition for work well done or contribution to the organization” would increase their job satisfaction more than any other factor. This statistic takes on greater significance when you consider that the respondents could have answered “more pay” and “higher levels of benefits” but didn’t.
This workshop is designed to address how to establish or improve an Employee Recognition Program. Particular attention will be paid to:
- Assessing the effectiveness of current Employee Recognition programs and establishing evaluation criteria for such programs.
- Inexpensive and innovative options that exist for Employee Recognition programs and how to “sell” such programs to Senior Management.
- How to make Employee Recognition an “everyday-every way” practice in your organization.
Cost: $150 Per Person / $112 Advantage Plan Members
- Seating is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.