Employee Recognition Made Easy – Portland/ Tigard
May 30 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
It is not a surprise to anyone that the job market has changed. There used to be an overabundance of people looking for work, but now with unemployment below 4%, employers are struggling to find and retain employees. With the increase in the minimum wage some believe it will be even harder for employers to compete for the best employees. And, once these talented individuals are hired it is critical to recognize them for their efforts which addresses retention concern.
This program will focus on ways to increase productivity by recognizing the quality employees you already have by:
- Identifying employee motivation and making it work for you;
- Mentoring and strategic partnerships with employees;
- Building a culture that is built on appreciation
- Building reward systems that are cost effective, exciting and motivational;
- Developing inexpensive and innovative options for Employee Recognition and;
- Making Employee Recognition an “everyday-every way” practice in your organization for increased retention. This means practice Thankology, the art of noticing “out loud” and how to individualize one’s approach;
What can recognition do for your business? It’s not the Employee of the Month Award that makes people want to stay or become more actively engaged. It’s working in an environment where people feel valued for their daily contributions. To drive engagement — or get people to care — employees need to receive thanks and praise every seven days. Do your managers know how to give meaningful, sincere appreciation for a job well done? Do employees?
Recognition is a business strategy to attract and retain talent, re-engage employees and boost productivity and profitability and position the organization as an Employer of Choice.
Let’s explore together.
Attendees will take away fun, low-cost ideas to show appreciation at all levels. A lively interactive program with good ideas shared and maybe even a few surprises for attendees to take with them.
Cost: $150 Per Person / $112 Advantage Plan Members
- Seating is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.