Effective Presentation Skills
November 7 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
This program is designed to provide tools to gain confidence and overcome fear and discomfort with public speaking, developing and delivering presentations. The program involves; guidelines for presentation content, connecting with your audience; remaining calm; and delivery handling challenging questions.
- Seating is limiteD and registration is on a “first come, first serve” basis.
We strongly encourage participants to call ahead to confirm that there is still space available in the program.
- Payment and registration must be received one week before the scheduled program start date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program start date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- For Questions: Contact Petrina Bigford, 503-885-9815