- This event has passed.
Customer Service … Is About Building Relationships
August 15, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
With continuous changes in the business environment, increased competition, and pressure to manage costs, it is more important than ever to step it up and provide excellent service to your customers. Good customer service is no longer good enough. Every organization needs to offer exceptional service that exceeds expectations – that’s how to attract and keep customers!
This program is a booster shot! With a dose of humor and a Top Ten List (or two) this program will provide you with reminders, tools, and techniques for providing excellent customer service and building “relationships” both inside and outside the organization.
Program highlights include:
- Creating a positive first impression
- Recognizing your attitude
- The essential elements of customer service
- Commandments for customer service
- Determining your customer’s needs and expectations
- Learning ideas for handling conflict and calming the angry customer
- Improving your communication
This is a great session for those new to offering service and those who just need a friendly refresher course. Practical, workable ideas that you can take back to your organization and implement will be the focus of this session. This is a highly interactive program, so come prepared to get involved, have fun, and learn new, easy low-to no-cost ways to improve customer service and your bottom line, while creating “fans” who say “WOW.”
Program Cost: $125 ($105 for Advantage Plan Members)
- Seating is limiteD and registration is on a “first come, first serve” basis. We strongly encourage participants to call ahead to confirm that there is still space available in the program.
- Payment and registration must be received one week before the scheduled program start date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program start date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- A reminder notice with directions will be emailed approximately one week before the session. If you do not receive this email, your registration has not been received.
For Questions: Contact Petrina Bigford, 503-885-9815