Critical Thinking Decision Making and Problem Solving
October 10 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
The ability to think critically is a crucial skill set because an essential measure of an organization’s success is its ability to effectively make decisions and solve problems. Explore what is involved in critical thinking and how effective critical thinkers think. Learn how to frame problems and formulate effective decision criteria to arrive at the best solution to a problem.
Biased decision making is bad decision making. This programs applies a simple yet powerful model to help people overcome common bias traps and consistently make high-quality decisions to improve personal and team performance.
During the seminar, emphasis will be placed on the judgment and decision making concepts that are most essential for leaders and for accelerating the development of professional judgment in others in the organization.
($112 for Advantage Plan Members)
- Seating is limiteD and registration is on a “first come, first serve” basis. We strongly encourage participants to call ahead to confirm that there is still space available in the program.
- Payment and registration must be received one week before the scheduled program start date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program start date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- A reminder notice with directions will be emailed approximately one week before the session. If you do not receive this email, your registration has not been received.
For Questions: Contact Petrina Bigford, 503-885-9815