Creating a Positive Workplace Culture – Portland/Tigard
March 12 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
So much of what we talk about these days in the world of business is how difficult it is to recruit and then retain “good” employees. And yet when asked, many organizations cannot honestly say that they are an employer of choice.
Even worse, the employer may believe they are an employer of choice, but when their employees are surveyed, it is obvious the employer does not have a positive workplace culture.
So what’s the answer…We are glad you asked. Research shows that the number one human intrinsic need is to be valued. How do we know we are meeting that need as an employer, and how do we ensure it is happening?
There are two methods to make sure it is happening: Reactive and Proactive. Reactive is better than nothing, but a strategy to be proactive is best.
This program will cover:
- Methods of assessing the pulse of your organizations culture
- Effectively working with the statistics of an assessment
- Thoroughly engaging management, at all levels, in:
- Building Trust through a “Culture of Dialogue”
- Understanding the value of effectively setting expectations
- Using Positive Reinforcement to create accountability
- What to do when expectations are not met
- Effectively coaching your employees
- Understanding your own emotional intelligence
- Effectively using EI to build a positive workplace culture
Cost: $150 Per Person / $112 Advantage Plan Members
Registration Information – REGISTER HERE
- Seating is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.