Conflict Resolution: Understanding Our Differences
February 6 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Most people respond to conflict by trying to avoid it, by attacking or being frustrated because they do not know what to do next. Ineffective conflict management is time consuming, compromises quality, harms productivity, and creates major headaches. This highly interactive workshop will cover valuable techniques to enhance conflict resolution, as well as provide alternatives for managing differences productively and efficiently while maintaining positive relationships. Participants will learn:
- How to resolve conflicts based on “common interest.”
- How to get willing participants in problem/conflict solving.
- When and how to apply pressure to gain a breakthrough.
- How to ensure quality work even though a conflict exists.
- When to ask for outside assistance to handle employee issues.
$150 Per Person / $112 Advantage Plan Members
- Seating is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.