October 18 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
No matter how carefully an organization manages employee relations and policy application, there will always be complaints and concerns raised. An employee has an accident and the cause is unknown; an employee raises a concern about sexual harassment; an employee alleges other employees are involved in the use of illegal substances; or a supervisor is said to be favoring one employee over others. All these situations call for a sensitive and thorough investigation. This workshop will walk you through the steps and issues involved in an effective investigation.
What will be covered in this workshop:
- The initial steps of handling employee complaints.
- The skills necessary for investigating.
- What documentation can help and hinder the investigation process.
- How interviews with the involved parties, excluding witnesses, should be handled.
- How cases where no solid evidence for either side exists should be decided.
Participants will receive comprehensive handout packet.
Come with your questions and concerns.
Cost: $150 Per Person / $112 Advantage Plan Members
Seating is limited and registration is on a “first come, first serve” basis.
We strongly encourage participants to call ahead to confirm that there is still space available in the program.
Payment and registration must be received one week before the scheduled program start date.
Cancellations also must be received one week before the program start date to receive a full refund.
There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
For Questions: Contact HR Answers at 503-885-9815Follow Us