Compensation & Classification With Oregon’s Equal Pay Act
February 13 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Oregon’s Equal Pay Act changes the way every Oregon employer should view compensation and equity. It also provides a sound foundation in compensation management and focuses on providing the basic tools for ensuring that your compensation program meets the goal of your organization as well as help attract and retain the right employees. Reminder: The law passed June 2017 and goes into effect January 1, 2019, BUT there is a number of steps that need to occur by that date.
- Seating is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.