- This event has passed.
October 25 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
It is no longer a question of will change happen. The questions are when, what, how fast, to whom, etc. Our ability to understand and master the predictable dynamics of change may be the key to understanding the impact change has on individuals and organizations. Since change happens one person at a time, a model that describes individual change is powerful and necessary for change management practitioners.
Those interested in “change” sticking, must understand how to support a single individual through change in order to have context and purpose for your change management activities.
Change always provides new opportunities – the challenge is to manage the process, so you are aware and ready to seize the moment. This program will:
- Examine the nature of change.
- Build skills necessary to better respond to new workplace responsibilities and structures.
- Explore how change challenges, stretches and provides growth opportunities.
- Seating is limited, and registration is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Payment for registration must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a full refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice for the session your registration has not been received.