- This event has passed.
2017 Legislative Update Briefings
July 19 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
HR Answers is providing a legislative update regarding the 2017 changes to human resources and employment law. Various dates and times have been established to accommodate the busy schedules of HR Professionals. The information presented will be the same for each briefing date. Please register below.
Join us for this briefing and learn how you, your company and your employees may be affected.
Location: HR Answers, Inc.
7650 SW Beveland St., Suite 130
Tigard, OR 97223
Cost: Fee to HR Answers Advantage Plan Members
$50 for others
Register by clicking one of the links below or use the registration form printed on the reverse side.
To Register for the Wednesday, July 19th briefing, please click here: July 19 | 1:30pm – 3:30pm
To Register for the Tuesday, July 25th briefing, please click here: July 25 | 8:30am – 10:30am
To Register for the Tuesday, August 1st briefing, please click here: Aug 01 | 1:30pm – 3:30pm
To Register for the Thursday, August 10th briefing, please click here: Aug 10 | 8:30am 10:30am
Important Registration Information
- All sessions will present the same information.
- Seating is limited and on a “first come, first serve” basis. We strongly encourage participants to register their attendance on a date and time that is convenient as soon as possible.
- Make checks payable to HR Answers, Inc.
- Registration and payment must be received one week before the scheduled program date.
- Cancellations also must be received one week before the program date to receive a refund.
- There are no refunds for “no-shows.”
- If you do not receive confirmation of your registration or a reminder notice with directions before the session, your registration has not been received.
- Questions: Contact Petrina Bigford, 503-885-9815